Admission process for all the students in Candor Shrine i Senior Secondary School is as follows.
- For LKG & UKG
Oral test consists of Recognizing Colors, Vegetables and Name of Self etc.
- For Grade I & Grade II
Three Letter word spelling, Simple addition , Ability to Speak Little English.
- For Grade III, IV & Grade V
- Test in English & Maths.
- Maths: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication division, fractions, and Simple geometrical figures etc.
- English: Ability to Speak in English, Missing Litters, formation of words with given alphabets etc.
- For Grade VI TO Grade X
- Test will be in English, Science & Maths regarding previous Years Syllabus in general.
- It includes STATE, CBSE and ICSE .Test will be of objective type with duration of one hour.
- Note: Candidates have to score, minimum 40% in the respective tests
- For Grade XI & XII:
- Grade XI & Grade XII
- IIT (JEE) NEET examinations are conducted by CBSE Board only.
- IIT (JEE) and NEET programme continued for 18 months without any disturbance of board exams because they don’t have XI Class Public Exam.
- Sufficient time available for the student to prepare for competitive exam.
- CBSE programme is more suitable for BITSAT, AFMC & NDA Exams
- In lieu of Telugu / Sanskrit / Hindi you can opt for Sports & Games.
- Majority of students are selected to IIT & NEET are from CBSE only
- CBSE Syllabus is more friendly and interesting to study. XII Board Exam results are mostly favourable and very few students fail in CBSE Exam.
- State X & ICSE students also can join in CBSE XI & XII.
- Most of administrators of country have rationalistic thought, applicative mind and like wise. CBSE curriculum is the main essence of it.
- CBSE curriculum personality adds to figure.