- CSIS is affiliated to CBSE Board, New Delhi
- Nursery, PP1 & PP2
- Play way method
I ken Learning tools are activity based, language based and skill based.
- Grade I to Grade V
- CBSE Syllabus
Term books are a comprehensive academic programme that is designed to raise the level of learning in classrooms. It is aligned with CBSE & ICSE syllabus.
- Grade VI to Grade X
- Integrated curriculum
- This is a blend of State, CBSE and ICSE material.
- This is time when the foundation has to be laid strong to enable the children for various competitive exams like Olympiad Exams, IIT/ Medical, Commerce or Administrative streams in future.
- Hence, we follow an integrated approach.
- Grade XI & Grade XII
- IIT (JEE) NEET examinations are conducted by CBSE Board only.
- IIT (JEE) and NEET programme continued for 18 months without any disturbance of board exams because they don’t have XI Class Public Exam.
- Sufficient time available for the student to prepare for competitive exam.
- CBSE programme is more suitable for BITSAT, AFMC & NDA Exams
- In lieu of Telugu / Sanskrit / Hindi you can opt for Sports & Games.
- Majority of students are selected to IIT & NEET are from CBSE only
- CBSE Syllabus is more friendly and interesting to study. XII Board Exam results are mostly favourable and very few students fail in CBSE Exam.
- State X & ICSE students also can join in CBSE XI & XII.
- Most of administrators of country have rationalistic thought, applicative mind and like wise. CBSE curriculum is the main essence of it.
- CBSE curriculum personality adds to figure.
- CSIS TIMINGS
- 8.30 a.m. to 12.45 noon – Nursery
- 8.30 a.m. to 2.45 p.m. –PP1 & PP2
- 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. – I to XII
- Working Days
- Nursery to X : Monday to Saturday ( Second Saturday is a holiday)
- SPORTS UNIFORM (Boys & Girls)
- Red/ Green/ Brown/ Blue ‘T’ shirts according to Houses & Cream colour Track Pants.
- Winter Wear: Maroon Sweater.
|Grade I,II||Grade III,IV,V||Grade VI||Grade VII||Grade VIII||Grade IX||Grade X|
|National Science Olympiad|
|National Cyber Olympiad|
|Aryabhatta Mathematics Exam|
|Mathematical Olympiad (RMO/GMO)|
|Science Open Merit Test|
|National Science Olympiad (Physics/Chemistry/Biology/ Astronomy)|
|AFMC / AIIMS / JEE / Main & Advanced /JIPMER / EAMCET / BITSAT / CMC|